Friday, April 27, 2007

Sidebar ---->

Haven't really addressed this yet, but if you're reading, don't miss the right hand side of your screen where I try to keep some pertinent info regularly updated...

The FINALE WATCH lets you know when your shows will bow out for the season. They're arranged by air date, and the section offers as much information as I've been able to gather. Sometimes I miss a few (like last night's October Road finale), and if you see something missing, drop me a line and let me know. Same goes for the PREMIERE WATCH, which I just moved down this morning since there's nothing new due up until May 22.

Also there are the RATINGS (primetime and cable) which are updated weekly -- as soon as the Associated Press sends them -- and the LATEST NEWS, which I update as often as possible with links to other sites that have many more resources and much more time than I.

And finally there's the ARCHIVE, where you can sift through the endless tome (4 months) of previous app_tv blog posts.

I try to keep them all as updated as possible, but again, let me know if you see something I'm missing.

No comments: