Friday, March 23, 2007

What's on: Friday

So, lazy me has given you nothing but Idol crap and these silly suggestions. Not that the audience is to blame but more feedback may urge me to be more talkative... or maybe just more free time. Yeah, free time would be nice.

Anyway, an odd Friday has me pulling out some serious suggestions for you, beginning with ABC's SIX DEGREES (9 p.m.), which is back after a long shelving. I'm not particularly confident it'll get a good audience or stick around past the few episodes already produced (even fans will probably find it hard to get back into after such a long hiatus), but it's a good show with some wonderful characters you should watch.

And, not that I'm condoning this as a good use of a Friday night, but MISS USA (NBC/9 p.m.) is back.

Also new: 20/20 on ABC; Wedding Bells on FOX; Identity on NBC; Smackdown on CW; E!'s The Soup; more MTV spring break crap; Acceptable TV and Best Week Ever on VH1.

No comments: