Friday, March 2, 2007

"Idol" update

SPOILERS BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T YET WATCHED THE RESULTS SHOW.

A little bit swamped the past day or so, but in case you live underground and don't have cable, but do have Internet access that allows you to only read my blog, here's the update: Voters kicked out Alaina Alexander, Leslie Hunt, Nick Pedro and A.J. Tabaldo.

I don't hate any of the picks, though I'm not sure Nick deserved to go home after a stellar performance on Tuesday. I'd like to point out that I called two of the four (not that that's a particularly great batting average). Very happy to see A.J. out, specifically.

Guys on Tuesday again next week, girls on Wednesday, results on Thursday. All shows will be one hour, starting at 8 p.m. I may have more to say when I get a chance to finally skim through the episode. I know you can't wait.

No comments: