Friday, January 26, 2007

What to watch: Friday

So, if you watched PSYCH (USA/10 p.m.) and were disappointed last week, don't fret! I was, too. But, I'm laying it all on the line today to GUARANTEE you'll enjoy this week's episode if you watch it. Not because I've seen it or know what it's about, but because I just know. The cast makes that show, and the episode last week focused alot on Gus and Sean and ignored the stellar supporting players.

I'm also going to suggest checking out LAS VEGAS (NBC/9 p.m.), which I only recently got hooked on. It's a rerun, but most people probably haven't seen the show anyway -- or gave up on it.

There isn't much else to choose from tonight. Lots of reruns though. If you need something fresh, there's also a new Monk on USA; FOX realities Nanny 911 and Trading Spouses (not that I'm considering those shows fresh by any means); and a new 1 vs. 100 on NBC.

Guest(s) of the night:
JIMMY KIMMEL (ABC/12:05 a.m.) has Tourgasm alum Robert Kelly. Ignore his relationship with Dane Cook and watch the show (which also includes Ugly Betty's Vanessa Williams).

No comments: