Monday, January 29, 2007

What to watch: Monday

Alright, so I can't say it enough. STUDIO 60 (NBC/10 p.m.) is probably my favorite show. I will continue to harp on it... but only because there's really nothing else on Monday nights (and if you say CSI: Miami I give you two words: Caruso's lame).

If you're not a Prison Break fan, then I would also suggest taking 28 minutes to check EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS (CW/8 p.m.). It's a cute little sitcom that's made by Chris Rock's voiceovers.

Guest of the night:
It's a tie because I don't know who'll be more interesting: LENO (NBC/11:35 p.m.) has Bill Cosby and Bill Gates visits THE DAILY SHOW (COMEDY/11 p.m.).

Also new: Supernanny and What about Brian on ABC; All of Us, Girlfriends and Game on CW; Prison Break and 24 on FOX; and Deal or No Deal and Heroes on NBC.

No comments: