Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What to watch: Tuesday

Anyone else get the feeling FOX is cheating us out of precious minutes during 24? I mean, I fast forward through commercials and for some reason they have me feeling I'm still missing stuff.

Either way, tonight I propose to you: BIG DAY (ABC/9 p.m.). A goofy absurdist comedy that mixes the awkwardness of Arrested Development with the time constraints of 24. You won't see it though. House and Veronica Mars are both on at 9 as well and both perfectly awesome shows. But give this one a try if you can.

Also, take the time you're not watching American Idol, I suggest picking back up on GILMORE GIRLS (CW/8 p.m.) since you've probably given up on it. The elder Lorelai is again torn over her romantic options -- after actually marrying one of them.

No comments: