Sunday, June 3, 2007

What's on: Sunday

So the networks have nothing for you tonight. Nothing at all, unless you're looking for a commercial-laden Bad Boys II. But no one watches movies on TV anymore.

Let's see. Comedy Central has the premiere of LARRY THE CABLE GUY: MORNING CONSTITUTIONS (8 p.m.)... an hourlong comedy special. If you wanna call what Larry does "comedy."

Then, obviously, there's the penultimate THE SOPRANOS (HBO/9 p.m.) and the season finale of ENTOURAGE (10 p.m.). Don't worry. Entourage is only taking a week off for the premiere of John from Cincinnati. If you want to get technical this is the end of the second half of the third season of Entourage and you'll see the fourth season kick off on June 17. As for Sopranos, there's nothing I can do to make you feel better. There's only two episodes left.

Oh, yeah. The MTV MOVIE AWARDS (8 p.m.) are back tonight, too. Live for the first time incidentally. That's the only reason I'm TiVoing it. This stopped being a viable television watching option to me years ago. I quit my job to get the night off to see this when I was 15. Wow, what a dweeb I was.

Also new: The Tudors on Showtime... and... um. Yeah, that's all

No comments: