Sunday, June 17, 2007

What's on: Sunday

Hopefully many of you will agree with me that the most important piece of television to be watching tonight is FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS (HBO/10:30 p.m.). Cool music, dry humor and a combination of the two. I'm praying these guys last as long as my next suggestion -- ENTOURAGE (HBO/10 p.m.), which is back for a new season after a week off (don't make me explain the logistics of that to you).

Speaking of funny, the creators of ROBOT CHICKEN (TOON/10 p.m.) hit the geek jackpot and got to team up with George Lucas, Mark Hamill and others for a half-hour Star Wars special.

Also, I've only just found out about this, but THE LOOP (Fox/8:30 and 9:30 p.m.) is pretty darn funny, too.

For some drama, there's premieres of two USA originals: THE 4400 (9 p.m.) and THE DEAD ZONE (10 p.m.).

Also new: Fast Cars & Superstars on ABC; John from Cincinnati on HBO; Army Wives on Lifetime.

Oh, and if you don't believe me about Flight of the Conchords...




No comments: