Thursday, June 7, 2007

What's on: Thursday

I will not type out the entire name of tonight's first new summer show. The shortened version is annoying enough. FAST CARS & SUPERSTARS (ABC/8 p.m.) debuts right before the NBA finals kick off tonight. If reality TV wasn't bad enough it heads off to Middle America's favorite pastime -- NASCAR. The show brings celebrities like Jewel, William Shatner, Tony Hawk and WWE champ John Cena with it. Pro drivers will try to teach the stars to race.

STARTER WIFE (USA/9 p.m.) runs its third hour tonight. Sorry, I planned on reviewing this one I just haven't had time. I think anyone who would have picked it up didn't need my opinion though.

Also new: Pirate Master on CBS; 5th Grader and So You Think You Can Dance on Fox; Studio 60 on NBC; Showbiz Show on Comedy Central; TNA Impact and Ultimate Fighter on Spike.

No comments: