Monday, February 5, 2007

What's on: Monday

First of all, if you're like me and missed the Super Bowl (which none of you are) and the commercials, MySpace has an easily browsable site offering you a look at all the best advertisements. Click HERE.

Now, if you haven't yet noticed, Monday's probably the best night for TV right now -- from 24 to Heroes (to Monday Night Raw, but I'm trying my best not to push my idiotic wrestling obsession on you people). I'm going to push you toward HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER and THE CLASS (CBS/8 and 8:30 p.m.), with their post-Super Bowl fare that'll include the Mother gang's Super Bowl party and a visit from Emmit Smith. Jerry Rice is due on The Class.

Please, please, please, PLEASE don't miss STUDIO 60 (NBC/10 p.m.). It's the second half of some serious character relationship storyline movement (and they've cut down on the conservative-bashing, so stop listening to the critics). The snake/ferret bit with Cal (Timothy Busfield) last week will probably also continue, and that's Aaron Sorkin gold on par with the West Wing's indians in the lobby. I'll stop blabbing about this show if someone wants to tell me why it's not as good as I say. I dare you.

Fair warning as well for the series premiere of RULES OF ENGAGEMENT (CBS/9:30 p.m.). Stars David Spade and Patrick Warburton. Not that I'm diving to see it or anything, but it's supposed to be a decent bad sitcom.

Also new tonight...
CBS' Two and a Half Men and CSI: Miami; Deal or No Deal and Heroes on NBC; Prison Break and 24 on FOX; ABC's realities; Everybody Hates Chris, All of Us, Girlfriends and The Game on the CW.

No comments: