Thursday, February 8, 2007

What's on: Thursday

CBS will never run the table on Thursday nights until they drop Shark from the schedule. That being said, they've got me for two hours tonight. Definitely don't miss the return of Grissom on CSI (CBS/9 p.m.). S'far as I can tell it'll be the exit of Keppler as well, but I'm not sure about that. Maybe we'll get to see the new miniature, too...

Jeff Probst is back with SURVIVOR: FIJI (CBS/8 p.m.). The show's looking for different ways to keep it interesting, maybe without reason. It's the people and not the gimmicks that are enjoyable. But a new season and a new gimmick begin, and I'm locked in for at least the first few episodes.

Not to go overboard, but I can't go without mentioning THE OFFICE (NBC/8:30 p.m.). Tonight's episode, "Phyllis' Wedding" should be impeccable. I can just picture Michael or Dwight giving an impromptu toast -- and, place your bets now, I'm guaranteeing a Pam and Roy hookup.

Also new tonight: Shark on CBS; Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy and Men in Trees on ABC; Til Death, War at Home and The O.C. on FOX; Earl, Scrubs, 30 Rock and ER on NBC; Smallville and Supernatural on the C-dub; Sarah Silverman Program on Comedy Central.

No comments: