Monday, February 19, 2007

What's on: Monday

So here's the deal. The only thing you should be watching tonight is STUDIO 60 (10 p.m.). I'm not even joking around when I say this. After tonight it goes on "hiatus" in favor of The Black Donnellys (nice looking show, don't get me wrong), and that's never good. Ratings have been slumping for Studio 60... even more not good. But this is, without a doubt, the best of the new shows that have been added this year, and if you're not watching, NBC will stop caring. And that would be sad.

Also new: How I Met Your Mother, The Class, Two and a Half Men,
Rules of Engagement and CSI: Miami on CBS; Deal or No Deal and Heroes on NBC; Wife Swap, Supernanny and What About Brian on ABC; Everybody Hates Chris, All of Us, Girlfriends and The Game on CW; FOX's Prison Break and 24; ABC Family's Wildfire; Diana Ross on Bravo's Inside the Actor's Studio; Discovery's Stunt Junkies; My Super Sweet 16 and Engaged and Underage on MTV; I Love New York and The White Rapper Show on VH1

1 comment:

Shruti on the Shore said...

I'm glad you like Studio 60.... I feel like I am the only person who watches the show when I talk to my friends; they all hate it.

Of course, I disagree its the only show to watch tonight, since I am a huge Heroes fan...