Sunday, February 4, 2007

While you watch the Super Bowl...

There's tons of other stuff on, nothing very interesting, but so you know SciFi is rerunning the first two episodes of THE DRESDEN FILES (9 and 10 p.m.). Sweet new show (take Psych and mash it up with X-Files or Angel/Buffy). I'll blab about it more after a new episode (or sometime in the middle of the week when I'm bored and annoyed that some other show's new episode is lame).

Also, don't change the station after the game, 'cuz there's a CRIMINAL MINDS (CBS) to catch. Post-Super Bowl eps of ANYTHING are usually good (see: Grey's Anatomy, Alias and Family Guy to name a few).

Finally, I hope you enjoy your revelry... I'll be in my cubicle making sure stuff's spelled right in tomorrow's paper. Gobble up some wings for me.

Oh yeah, can someone who doesn't like football, or commercials, please click over to Animal Planet for a few minutes and report back to me on what the hell Puppy Bowl III is??? I'm not even joking about this. I'm angry just thinking about the prospects...

No comments: