Wednesday, February 7, 2007

What's on: Wednesday

What's on?! WHAT'S ON???

LOST (ABC/10 p.m.) is on baby! They're going to have to prove themselves after such a long time off and just-OK episodes before going on break, but yeah they're back. I'm stoked and you should be, too. Preceding (9 p.m.) is a clip show narrated by creator Damon Lindelof (I'm told), which will catch you up if you've missed anything, but likely won't be worth it if you're a real fan.

I hesitate to suggest anything else, because nothing will be as good, but I can't ignore the second part of the CRIMINAL MINDS (CBS/9 p.m.) twofer that started after the Super Bowl with geeky Dr. Spencer Reed (Matthew Gubler) in the hands of a multiple-personalitied psychotic played by the Dawson (that's right, James Van Der Beek) and the most adorable woman on TV JJ (A.J. Cook) in unknown condition after a pit bull attack. Part one is rerunning at 8 p.m. in case you missed it in your post-Colt-win eupohoria.

Guest of the night: CRAIG FERGUSON (CBS/12:35 p.m.) has Bob Saget (a great comic) and Jonny Lang performing.

Also new: CSI: NY (with a Nelly Furtado guest spot) on CBS; Friday Night Lights, Medium and Deal or No Deal on NBC; Bones and American Idol on FOX; George Lopez and Knights of Prosperity on ABC; and Beauty and the Geek and One Tree Hill on CW.

Incidentally, I'm not very good with letting you know about new cable fare (besides FX, which is awesome), so please let me know if there's a channel or a show I'm neglecting (more than likely because of my TV snobbery) and I'll do my best to keep up.

No comments: