Sunday, May 20, 2007

Book a Flight now!

I'm not sure what the rules are, seeing as how this is sort of a commercial blog, about posting Myspace videos, but after watching the pilot of HBO's new comedy series Flight of the Conchords I've decided that not telling my readers about it would be a gross omission. So how about this... I'll give you the link (here) to the full episode and post this:

Flight of the Conchords - Prettiest Girl

Add to My Profile | More Videos

It's just a sample of the half-hour comedy, fronted by New Zealand comedy team Flight of the Conchords (Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie). It's quite funny, I think, and their music is pretty amazing, but it has me worried that it may be just a little too quirky to catch on. HBO's last new comedy, Lucky Louie, was also very funny, but it was a bit more dirty. I don't think the Conchords guys even curse, so that may work to their advantage. I have my fingers crossed.

No comments: