Wednesday, May 9, 2007

What's on: Wednesday

When I get home tonight I won't have Lost playing by time the door's locked behind me. Nope. Tonight (and all evening I'll bet) it's the season finale of JERICHO (CBS/8 p.m.) that'll be consuming my imagination.

That's it as far as finales tonight, but, speaking of LOST (ABC/10 p.m.), flashbacks will follow Ben tonight. That, I believe, is a first, and as down as everyone tends to be on the show, it's as good as it ever has been. Being critical of something cool because it's cool is my gimmick. I'll sue for infringement.

For pure entertainment value, don't miss CSI: NY (CBS/10 p.m.), where a certain tennis player with a famous temper may or may not be a murderer.

Also new: According to Jim and Notes from the Underbelly on ABC; Criminal Minds on CBS; Bones and American Idol on Fox; Thank God You're Here, Crossing Jordan and Medium on NBC; Next Top Model and One Tree Hill on CW; Shear Genius on Bravo; Halfway Home on Comedy Central; Hazard Pay on Discovery.

And, to go a little old school, best of the talkers tonight may be Evangeline Lilly on Kimmel (ABC/12:05 a.m.).

No comments: