Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What's on: Wednesday

I realize I watch a lot of television. But only one gets me excited for a new episode before I even head to work that day. That's LOST (ABC/ 10 p.m.) If I were to be stuck on a deserted island with a scary pseudo-civilization terrorizing me, I'd be just fine only having this show with me.

In the "she's still getting work" category: Neve Campbell joins MEDIUM (NBC/10 p.m.) for a three-story arc beginning this week.

JERICHO (CBS/8 p.m.) also continues to get better and better.

Also new: According to Jim and Notes from the Underbelly on ABC; Criminal Minds and CSI: NY on CBS; Bones and Idol results on Fox; Thank God You're Here and Crossing Jordan on NBC; Next Top Model and One Tree Hill on CW; Shear Genius on Bravo; Halfway Home on Comedy Central; Hazard Pay on Discovery.

No comments: