Friday, May 18, 2007

What's on: Friday

So I gotta be in to work early today, so no time for Fox or CW's upfronts. Will be catching up over the weekend, I promise.

A new game show debuts tonight: NATIONAL BINGO NIGHT (ABC/9 p.m.). I'm not sure how bingo translates to television, and I'm not sure I want to know....

CBS has a tribute to Walter Cronkite with THAT'S THE WAY IT IS: A CELEBRATION OF CRONKITE AT 90 (8 p.m.) and a Dr. Phil special (9 p.m.) leading in to the season finale of NUMBERS (10 p.m.).

And, if you're up at that hour, Comedy Central's LIVE AT GOTHAM (midnight) -- hosted by Howard Stern lackey Artie Lange -- premieres its second season.

Also new: America's Funniest Home Videos and 20/20 on ABC; Dateline on NBC; Smackdown on CW; Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Painkiller Jane on Sci-Fi.

No comments: