Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Two for the annoyance of one

Double duty for the Idols Tuesday and I couldn't be more annoyed. I was hoping to flip through four songs and be on my way. It wasn't to be, so I'll make my review as quick as possible:

Melinda 1: 5 out of 10; Blake 1: 2 out of 10; Lakisha 1: 8 out of 10 (more original than stupid Blake and much better than the judges gave her credit for); Jordin 1: 9 out of 10 (didn't sound like a rearrangement of a BeeGees song like the first three); Melinda 2: 9.5 out of 10 (spot on, but boring until the end); Blake 2: 7 out of 10 (10 times better, but I don't think it'll be enough to save him sadly); Lakisha 2: 8 out of 10 (boring, but not bad); Jordin 2: 10 out of 10 (she obviously deserves it more than anyone else out there, the judges were way too harsh).

Blake's out unless the little girls of the nation rescue him and his awful haircuts.

No comments: